White Leghorn Hatching Eggs

Backyard Bob

Songster
8 Years
Mar 1, 2013
Oklahoma
I am offering hatching eggs $10 a dozen. These are hatchery quality birds and will lay you plenty of eggs! I hatched chicks this weekend with 95% hatch rate out of 41 eggs.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me to place an order.

Once the eggs leave me hands, there is no gurantee on what happens. The post office is rough. I package my eggs the following way: http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Mail_Hatching_Eggs.html

Shipping is $13 to anywhere in the U.S.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Monday, November 18th: Booked
Wednesday, November: Available
Monday, November 25th: Available
Wednesday, November 27th: Closed so they do not wait in the post office on Thanksgiving.
Monday, December 2nd: Booked.

I got a doz of these eggs (he added a few more) and they were shipped wonderfully. The box was pretty banged up on its' ride to California but no broken eggs. I did a five day candle yesterday and to my surprise they were all positive for growth except for one that looked like it had stopped. I was so surprised at that so i am very happy and can't wait to see them when they hatch! Great fertility.

Last edited:
I got a doz of these eggs (he added a few more) and they were shipped wonderfully. The box was pretty banged up on its' ride to California but no broken eggs. I did a five day candle yesterday and to my surprise they were all positive for growth except for one that looked like it had stopped. I was so surprised at that so i am very happy and can't wait to see them when they hatch! Great fertility.
Thank you! Keep us updated! Happy Hatching!

Back
Top Bottom