White Rabbit

AtRendeAcres

Songster
12 Years
May 23, 2007
Clarion County
We have aWhite Rabbit (kids don't have enough time for him)

he is about a year

I you have a bantam cochin or silkie under a year to trade Great if not we just want him to have a good home!!!

I can meet @ Tracter Supply in Clarion or Cranerry by the Mall

Joanne

also have a hutch you can take but, it does need some repair

if u can meet me at brookville mc donalds again or stratonville truck stop. i have stuff to trade or sell if u r interested.

i have a birchen bantam cochin roo about 7mths old is breedable

pair of silver laced polish that r about 3mths and a khaki sultan about same age, i think girl(this one i don't want anything for, just a home)

either a smutty buff or partridge silkie have to look, don't know sex about 2mths old, blue smooth sizzle same age.

i might have others but have to check brooders. if interested pm me and i'll get pics for ya and check brooders. i might have adult partridge silkies also.
thanks,
silkie

Last edited:
kool!! let me know if u have birds available if so mabe we can do more of a trade.
smile.png

thanks!!

sent ya another pm. didn't see the hutch part before. how big is it (so i know if it will fit in my van)and what type of repairs? i might already have stuff to fix it.
thanks,
mar

yep i'll trade the cochin roo for him he is a rex.
smile.png
i have a pair of rex i can use him as a breeder for blackie or one of my other girls.

the hutch will be easy to fix and small so yep we'll take that too. i sent ya a pm i got to go feed/water flock so will take pics of the big silkies and cochin and sultan and younger silkies while i'm over there(i raise them outside of town at a friends).

will send ya another pm soon as i can.
thanks,
mar

Back
Top Bottom