White Rabbit

sent ya a pm to confirm. here's some pics.

HPIM3042.jpg

smooth blue sizzle is left, right is the black silkie

HPIM3045.jpg

left black silkie, back white silkie, right partridge silkie all r brooder mates together. they r still looseing the last bit of down feathers on the heads and fully feathered except under wings.

HPIM3048.jpg

smooth cochin roo in front is the roo. sorry the pics r not better but they kept jumping from the flash or moveing,lol.

thanks,
mar

joanne,
just wanted to thank u again for a great trade!! sorry we didn't have time to talk, we were late getting kid's off to school. i hope u were not late for what u had to go to either.

miss jelena loved "HER" bunny and stole him before we got home, rotfl she named him fumper
gig.gif
from bambi. we r all in awe over him and spoiled him all day and loved on him. we all love his gorgous ice blue eyes!!!
wee.gif

the bantam barred rock is gorgous, i'm in love with a new breed now.
lau.gif
jelena tried to steal her to but i said nope that's momma's new girl!!
big_smile.png
i got to find that girl a man of her breed she is just to sweet and beautiful to not. jelena named her daisy on the way home.
smile.png

thumper and daisy settled in great and we r thrilled to have them added to our family!!
love.gif
i hope the cochin and the silkies settled in good for u and the girls have lots of fun with them as well. thanks again for another wonderful trade!!
silkie

Back
Top Bottom