White Rock hatching eggs for sale.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
White Plymouth Rock hatching eggs for sale. $25.00 a dozen plus $20.00 for shipping and packaging. I raise these birds for meat, because I got sick and tired of the commercial nasty meat birds. The cockerels dress out about 2.5 to 3 pounds at 12 weeks. They also seem to be great layers! I have about 40 chicks in the brooder and several hundred eggs incubating, but they are still laying lots of eggs. All our poultry are kept on pasture in the most natural environment possible, and fed non GMO feed. Fertility on these eggs has been basically 100% for me. I realize I do not have much positive feedback to boast about. I have not been active on this site for quite some time. Way back in the day when seller feedback was on a Google docs spreadsheet I had a lot of great feedback. Eggs will be fresh when shipped. Eggs are gathered twice a day, dated with pencil, and stored in the basement for a consistent temperature. I guarantee that you will receive 12 unbroken eggs. I do candle each egg before shipping to ensure there are no detached air cells or hairline cracks. I of course can not guarantee your hatch. Payment via check, money order, or PayPal. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of our breeders. 20220429_184429_HDR.jpg 20220429_184440_HDR.jpg 20220429_184444_HDR.jpg

White Plymouth Rock hatching eggs for sale. $25.00 a dozen plus $20.00 for shipping and packaging. I raise these birds for meat, because I got sick and tired of the commercial nasty meat birds. The cockerels dress out about 2.5 to 3 pounds at 12 weeks. They also seem to be great layers! I have about 40 chicks in the brooder and several hundred eggs incubating, but they are still laying lots of eggs. All our poultry are kept on pasture in the most natural environment possible, and fed non GMO feed. Fertility on these eggs has been basically 100% for me. I realize I do not have much positive feedback to boast about. I have not been active on this site for quite some time. Way back in the day when seller feedback was on a Google docs spreadsheet I had a lot of great feedback. Eggs will be fresh when shipped. Eggs are gathered twice a day, dated with pencil, and stored in the basement for a consistent temperature. I guarantee that you will receive 12 unbroken eggs. I do candle each egg before shipping to ensure there are no detached air cells or hairline cracks. I of course can not guarantee your hatch. Payment via check, money order, or PayPal. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.
Hello -

Is this listing still active? Are you still selling white rock hatching eggs? What availability do you have for this week?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom