Whiting true blue rooster, born in April 2021, crowing and gorgeous. In need of a loving home

Alyssaclaiber

Songster
Jan 7, 2020
This little guy came from Murray McMurray, and was supposed to be a little hen. He’s absolutely gorgeous sweet as can be. We already have two roosters, and can’t have another. he needs a good home, protected, and not to be eaten at any point. I love my little chickens, and want to find a comparable situation.
lafayette Louisiana
message me. We leave for vacation Wednesday, 21, 2021.

Aww man. I want one of those roosters, but not til the spring (& I’m in NY).
I’m sorry I can’t help. Might want to put in the Louisiana thread & possibly craigslist.

Aww man. I want one of those roosters, but not til the spring (& I’m in NY).
I’m sorry I can’t help. Might want to put in the Louisiana thread & possibly craigslist.
Thank you! I think I’ll do that! I went out and held him, and I’m already trying to convince myself to keep him…lol. He’s a sweet little guy!

Thank you! I think I’ll do that! I went out and held him, and I’m already trying to convince myself to keep him…lol. He’s a sweet little guy!
You could always setup a bachelor pad for your rooster. As long as you don't add any hens the roosters will get along.Maybe you could put the other roosters in a bachelor pad with him?The hens are less stressed without roosters and usually lay better.

You could always setup a bachelor pad for your rooster. As long as you don't add any hens the roosters will get along.Maybe you could put the other roosters in a bachelor pad with him?The hens are less stressed without roosters and usually lay better.
Great advice! I might end up doing that. He’s absolutely gorgeous, and super sweet.

Update…
I couldn’t get rid of him, love him way too much, and named him, Lamont. ❤️😂

Attachments

• 7F742227-1AE5-4BCB-ABBD-329C42C4545F.jpeg
    7F742227-1AE5-4BCB-ABBD-329C42C4545F.jpeg
    808.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 570ED340-1095-4CA7-98A7-C786D2036962.jpeg
    570ED340-1095-4CA7-98A7-C786D2036962.jpeg
    799.7 KB · Views: 9
Aww…a happy ending. He looks like he belongs there! ❤️
Thank you!! He has become a wonderful big brother etc. for his hens. I just couldn’t give him away knowing how much he seemed to love his family. He runs around all day looking for special treats for the hens…overly happy chap😊

Back
Top Bottom