Whiting true green?!?!

Eirelavmcgoo

In the Brooder
May 21, 2023
I’ve got two birds that do not look anything like the breed I purchased. Out of 16, these two are drastically different. The breeder does Niederrheiner, whiting true blue and BCM. The birds I purchased were niederrheiners but these two look more like whiting true greens! Is my hunch correct? Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG_6382.jpeg
    IMG_6382.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6370.jpeg
    IMG_6370.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 21
Maybe. I would contact the breeder with photos and ask what they are. They don't really look like any of the breeds mentioned but they could be whiting true greens rather than whiting true blues. One way or the other, you'll know when they lay.

Maybe. I would contact the breeder with photos and ask what they are. They don't really look like any of the breeds mentioned but they could be whiting true greens rather than whiting true blues. One way or the other, you'll know when they lay.
Very true. I have asked and she says they are a cross between crele and lemon cuckoo niederrheiner. But I have both plumage colours and these birds look nothing like them.

Very true. I have asked and she says they are a cross between crele and lemon cuckoo niederrheiner. But I have both plumage colours and these birds look nothing like them.
Yeah, I'm not buying that. Both those varieties have barring but there is none in these birds. Doesn't make sense. They could be Niederrheiners mixed with something else, though.

Back
Top Bottom