Who’s My Roo?

How about the Orpington?
314E0FF5-2BBD-47E6-946C-56510E9E2E0E.jpeg

Natty the Orp!

Yup, those are my only other chickens (besides a bunch of babies brooding) that aren’t yet laying. I thought they were likely pulleys because they with wrap their wings around my hand and kind of tuck it in as they might with a clutch of eggs. I don’t know if Roos do that? Also, They look like pullets to me.
How old are the babies? I have had young crowers!

How old are your chicks? Are they outside? I had a cockerel start crowing before he was 1 month so this is why I’m asking!😉
Barred Rocks, and two Ameraucanas are 4 months old, the other four (Orp, Astralorp-looking chick, and two Olive Eggers) are 3.5 months old. They’re outside, coop and run with a few hours of free ranging every day.

B1C2764E-F0ED-490D-B10B-9DE5641B1734.jpeg

A3B7CB64-C5FE-4CA7-ACFE-BD82FC163CC2.jpeg

Added a window and more vents, along with big tarps for shade. Oh, and a “front porch” and outside roosts 😊

Barred Rocks, and two Ameraucanas are 4 months old, the other four (Orp, Astralorp-looking chick, and two Olive Eggers) are 3.5 months old. They’re outside, coop and run with a few hours of free ranging every day.

View attachment 2827450
View attachment 2827451

Added a window and more vents, along with big tarps for shade. Oh, and a “front porch” and outside roosts 😊
Can we see pictures of them?😉

Back
Top Bottom