Who are the famous people now raising their own chickens?

desertskynm

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 3, 2010
Albuquerque
Hi everyone...

I know this is probably the wrong space, but I figured people behaviours fell most closely to this catagory. Hopefully the mods will move it if it is too incorrectly placed.

My father told me he was watching a tv show and it featured famous people that are raising their own chickens. But having the memory of a seive, I forgot who he was talking about. So, I thought there must be people here that know this sort of thing- and I might be able to get even more names... (I am writing an article and this would be very helpful!)

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration...
DesertSkyNM

Last edited:
Paula Deen has a gorgeous coop of rescues I believe.

and here it is:

Last edited:
Quote:
She has the prettiest gray hair! My mom is totally gray like that.. I loved her chickens...
smile.png

Paula Deen has a gorgeous coop of rescues I believe.

and here it is:

Thanks for sharing this! Her chickens love her. It's sweet they way they enjoy getting lovins!
love.gif

I googled it for fun, I'm bored while I wait for my 10 egg pound cake to bake, and found this one I didn't know about:

Jennie Garth and her husband Peter Facinelli have eschewed the Hollywood lifestyle for something a little earthier. The actress and her family live on a ranch outside Los Angeles, and it's populated with the kind of animals you might expect in the country: "Horses, dogs, cats, goats, chickens and a pig."

Back
Top Bottom