Who do you call for hurt duck at a city park?

Oh and I forgot to add that the workers have our number... they said they would text us if they got the rings off.
I'd let the workers know you would be willing to give her a good home. It is so heartbreaking to see and hear of so many ducks that have been dumped in ponds. lakes and rivers and then hated because they mate and reproduce. It's not their fault.

I easily saw 10 Pekins there today, and that was only in the part of the lake I could see.

I didn't get their number, but they have mine... so if they call I will let them know I will take her.

No, it's not illegal to rescue domestic ducks that are hurt and injured, I didn't mean to imply that. And, it's great you have a way to keep in touch with the park workers. I just mentioned mine was a wild duck who had a ring on him.

Last edited:
Oh I didn't think that is what were getting at, but it popped into my head and I thought I would ask. My luck I would get a ticket for something I thought was perfectly legal lol, my luck hasn't been to great lately.

Oh I didn't think that is what were getting at, but it popped into my head and I thought I would ask. My luck I would get a ticket for something I thought was perfectly legal lol, my luck hasn't been to great lately.
If you can get enough folks to help and can surround this duck, since she can't fly you may have a chance of catching it.

Back
Top Bottom