Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
Was she a red-head... gotta watch them redheads
smile.png

Spook.... I just love your stories....

I wouldn't get our BYC boys started on redheads. Last time we ended up with 2 threads about them going at once.
roll.png
Deerman has to be the worst, especially if the redhead can make cornbread (not the sweet kind). It is a good thing we didn't have points back then.
th.gif

Oh my, my red-headed self is going to
duc.gif

Quote:
I wouldn't get our BYC boys started on redheads. Last time we ended up with 2 threads about them going at once.
roll.png
Deerman has to be the worst, especially if the redhead can make cornbread (not the sweet kind). It is a good thing we didn't have points back then.
th.gif

duc.gif

You are definately going to have stalkers. Watch out of that Deerman!
hide.gif
I'm lucky.....he said natural red highlights don't count.....and he knows I make sweet cornbread.....so I'm safe.
big_smile.png

Quote:
duc.gif

hide.gif
I'm lucky.....he said natural red highlights don't count.....and he knows I make sweet cornbread.....so I'm safe.
big_smile.png

OH... NOOOOOO.... we don't eat sweet cornbread at my house.... raised without the sugar.... and my whole family (minus my kids) are redheads.
hide.gif

Quote:
duc.gif

hide.gif
big_smile.png

Ok guess its out, yes i stalk all redheads, and if they bake cornbread....watch out......even got my own island just to keep them....
lol.png

Quote:
hide.gif
big_smile.png

Ok guess its out, yes i stalk all redheads, and if they bake cornbread....watch out......even got my own island just to keep them....
lol.png

Went and searched for that thread....
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom