Who else is hatching on Thursday

mine 27 are due the 29th but are already hatching
I have 6-8 out and several pips I can see.....

ETA: 10 hatched - 7moved to brooder, humidity raised......here we go!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
First- clarmayfarm
welcome-byc.gif
from Alaska. I have 28 that I'm waiting on- FBCM, EE, Lakenvelder, LB, BLS and Cuckoo Marans. Yesterday I saw and egg wiggle, this morning I heard peeps and had 2 pips! I'm so eggcited!
pop.gif

I have a pip! This is right on schedule compared to my other hatches. I expect most to hatch tomorrow. I always have an early bird.
jumpy.gif

I'm sorry to hear that- but sounds like everyone else is doing great- I can barely sit here at my desk (obviously NOT working) thinking about what is goin on at home!

Quote:
You're not kidding... What is it about hatching chicks that you can't stop staring even if you know, it's another 24 hours at LEAST... My first batch, I can't stop checking on them, and then this batch due Thurs, again, it's like the novelty didn't wear off earlier in the week, I can't wait to see these ones hatching too! LOL!

I even figured out a way to scram early! 5 more minutes and off I go! lol This is my first hatch but it isn't like I haven't seen other things being born, hheck, I had 2 kids, puppies, kittens, goats. It's a chicken! But, it comes out of an egg and it's (imo) too big for the egg. And once it's dry it is THE cutest thing. I can't take face face away from the bator window.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom