Who else is jumping out of their skin waiting?/They're here!

SarahBeth9394

Songster
11 Years
Aug 23, 2008
I want EE's and the local feed store is getting them Tuesday. I can't hardly contain myself waiting. I've bugged the feed store 3 times so far. They say they should be in on Tuesday. These are my first and I've waited 5 count em 1 2 3 4 5 years and I am loosing it. Thankfully I got a dose of baby animal sweetness today. I give one of my daughters friends a ride home several times a week and when we dropped him off he asked if we wanted to see the baby goats. Yeah, like I would say no.... So I got to hold a 5 day old pygmy goat. Good golly the cuteness. And that soft baby goat bleet....
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

Last edited:
I got em! I got em!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
They were supposed to be in today but I was so antsy yesterday I called just in case they came early. They did. I got 4 Americauna's, 2 Rhode Island Reds, and 1 Barred Rock. I went back today to get a different feeder (I didn't like the one I made) and all the chicks were sold out
th.gif
. The order was 100 chicks and they sold out in less than 24 hours. I'll post some pics later because now it's time to clean out the brooder. They poop alot
ep.gif

I know the feeling! I've waited seven years to have chickens, and I got my first five bantam Ameraucanas yesterday-three lavenders and two BBS. And they are sooo cute, it was 100% worth the wait!

Of course, now I'm impatiently waiting for the wheatens she promised me next month, lol.

Man they develop fast. Monday they had all fluffy down and today their wing tips are feathering. Just too darn cute!

Yesterday they started hopping over each other and stretching out their wings. They have really grown in just 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom