Who do you think should get president?

• Romney

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Oboma

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Romney should have won.
thumbsup.gif

I think Romney's a rude, simple minded liar.

And Obama is the knight in shining armour? Look, Obama is a liar. Did you know that he had a half brother? And that half brother had a son? Did you know, that when his brother's son needed a thousand dollar surgery, and his brother pleaded to Obama for help, that he did not send a single penny? Obama, a mulibillionare, was cheap enough that he did not send money that was imperative to his nephews survival. That tells you a lot about his character. Romney, a former Bishop, who sent milk to veterans for 2 years because he made a bad joke. Who would you pick for president?

And Obama is the knight in shining armour? Look, Obama is a liar. Did you know that he had a half brother? And that half brother had a son? Did you know, that when his brother's son needed a thousand dollar surgery, and his brother pleaded to Obama for help, that he did not send a single penny? Obama, a mulibillionare, was cheap enough that he did not send money that was imperative to his nephews survival. That tells you a lot about his character. Romney, a former Bishop, who sent milk to veterans for 2 years because he made a bad joke. Who would you pick for president?

No, I didn't know that, and you make a good point, but there are some things I do know.

It wouldn't matter what I think, anyways.

Obama might not be that great, but he's better than some of the things I've heard and seen Romney do.

If nothing else, I'm pretty sure democrats have a better history of keeping their religion out of their politics that republicans do. :caf Which reminds me of an old Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ad, which is weird.

Back
Top Bottom