1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who had met whom? I want to know

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiechick57, Dec 13, 2007.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I was just curious how many of us BYCer's have met other BYCer's? I have met Gracefulbantams OK, Buckguy OK,Chickmom Ok,and Countryroad Ok, I am really hoping to meet Terrielacie in Ore when I go there this next thursday..........[​IMG]

2. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Hi, I've met Tufflehen and her husband, she gave me 2 blue orp roos! Then we had lunch. It was great talking with them! I can't wait to do it again!! [​IMG]

3. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Ive met Purple chicken, he came to grab all of my silkies when I was asleep, he had lots of hair, and mdbucks was there driving the getaway truck, they were both up to mischief IN MY DREAM!!!
    Ive also met happyhenz when I sold her some silkies in real-time!!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  4. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I met justasnak, moongoddess and chickenmom when I sold some pullets to them last summer!

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I met southern28chick when I went to the craft fair in Nov. She was so nice. It was pleasure to meet her and her DH.

6. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    I met nccatnip(I think) at the AKC dog show in Winston Salem last weekend. She brought me 2 BBRed OEGB hens. I got to play with some beautiful Australian Shepherds and got to go ringside to help hold the dogs between classes.
    I'm planning on meeting another member sometime soon in central Virginia to sell two EE hens.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  7. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    We met Angie n Maine when we brought Hazel up to her house to join her happy flock!

Olivia & Stacey

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I've met rooster-red and his son headbangingrooster (Lee & Kyle) when they came to get three pullets from me-great guys! I've met Frogtown(Sara) when she bought three chicks recently and I've met helmstead (Kate) because I introduced her to BYC and met her before that when I called on an ad she ran. Now I have some terrific new friends!

9. Montanna

Montanna Out Of The Brooder

I met ChickenBreath......... oh wait.... that's my hubby! [​IMG]

I don't know that anyone is in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, besides ChickenBreath and me. At least that reads this board. If there are other Yoopers out there, show yourselves! [​IMG]

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Montanna, I was raised in NY, but worked at a camp near Cedarville during summers when I was in high school. I love the UP!

On topic now: I met Mysterybirds when we did a roo transfer last month. She was very nice, and very dedicated to her chickens, kids and profession. I was impressed and very thankful that she gave a home to the roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by