who has a myspace?

You have to go to the person's page you want to invite and click add as friend. Unfortunately, I can't access MySpace at work... so my invites will have to wait until tonight
sad.png
Thank goodness they don't block BYC!!!!!

Thanks. I just invited everyone I could. There were a few that asked for my name and then would not allow me to add them.

Just so you know, my email address is [email protected]. I am not sure what shows up when you get the invite notice.

Thanks,

Marie

To all those sweet people who added me thanks. And if you look at my friends list, there is a little lady who I absolutely adore and have to brag about. She is my 4 month old niece. She is modeling a dress that her momma made today. I love that baby. She is the first baby in 18 years.
cool.png

edited to add: I just realized that between my husband and I, we have a total of:19 nieces and nephews, 22 great-nieces and nephews and one each great-great niece and nephew. darn. Im glad I don't have to by christmas presents for all of them.

Last edited:
Quote:
oh. i know what you mean that is why i made my own "layout" of my page i moved and deleted some of the tables that i found unnesicary (sp?) i dont add ANYONE that i dont know. i added a few people from here that i talked to a little but i had a good feeling about it.
i dont add anyone i dont know b/c i hear about those STUPID kids on tv talking to the creepy old guys and then meeting up with them.
i 200 friends that is a mixture of best friends friends run ins friends of friends bands and some comedians. i think i know or head of all of the people on my myspace.
one of my friends on the other hand has over 1000 friends which is imposible to know and keep up with all of them.
i think it is stupid.
he talks to girls for out of state and stuff which is the most STUPID thing ive heard of.

i use it more of a easy comunication thing. b/c sometimes your friends dont pick up there cell so i just send them a msg on myspace and then they magicly awnsers the question lol.
or i could just txt them..
hmm.png
lol

well ya that is my in put.

school is starting :[ and i dont want to go im going to do something fun ill talk to yall later :]

Back
Top Bottom