Who has chicks shipping from MPC today or from anywhere

momiphouph

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Our chicks will be shipping today from MPC- so excited! Any one who has chicks shipping today... Where from? What kind? How many? Where are you? AND can you keep me posted when they arrive?? Im a bit anxious! We cant wait till they get here!!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

We are in Georgia, expecting 8 chicks!
2 Australorp
2 EE's
2 Salmon Faverolles
1 BO
1 SLW

I'm expecting mine to ship out today ... Spent the weekend getting the brooder ready.

We're hoping to get:

1 Blue Silkie
2 misc Bantams
5 brown-egg layers assortment.

I hope they send some packing peanuts as I wanted to order more, but didn't.
sad.png

I wanted to add in some Faverolles, but it was too late and they didn't have any. Ah well, I'll see if I can find some locally. I'm in Upstate, SC. I sure hope that forcasted snow holds off ... 50 degrees for 7 days, then SNOW, then 50 degrees again ... Crazy weather ...

Last edited:
Carpe DiHen we will definatly keep you posted!
ya.gif

TwoChicks so sorry they didnt have any more Salmon Faverolles...
hit.gif
Although,Packing peanuts would be awesome!!
fl.gif
yippiechickie.gif
We are not to far from eachother, maybe they will arrive the same day? My son (14yo and takes care of the chickens) is sooo funny... like an expectant father! Which is just hilarious to me! lol He is pacing the floor... lol

Quote:
Lol. I can imagine ... it's like a birthday, christmas and giving birth all rolled into one big event!

The more I look and read about Fav's, I'm thinking this may be my breed of choice to focus on ... so I'll probably end up going to a show and looking for some good stock to begin with. Who knows ... it's so easy to point and click though...

It really is one BIG holiday!!! hahahaha We are SO addicted to chickens, I really didnt expect it to go this far! Although if it were up to my son he would have every type of bird he could get his hands on. He's begged me to get him an ostrich egg to hatch.
ep.gif
We only have an acre!!! LOL
lau.gif
Its so not happening for him!
lau.gif
We just finished our incubator, my DS built with his daddy... so we will be hatching soon too!!! What are we thinking?
th.gif

Would love to see pics of the goslings when they come!

My MPC order ships today! I'm so nervous......I hope the weather is good and all is well on arrival day, wensday! I ordered: 2 Delaware, 3 EE's, 3 Red stars and 2 silver laced wyandottes. I live in Utah, beautiful weather this week, just like spring...still gets cold at night!

Back
Top Bottom