Pics
He is very good looking!
Trying to cheer you up a bit; he's not yet gelded, there's no mention of his height, and maybe a little tied in at the knees?
There! Feeling better? :plbb
Mary

Thank you!! Very helpful! :p

Plus he looks very feisty LOL

Says he’s super sweet and great personality and stuff but looks pretty hyper to me. :lau :oops:

Arabians are shown 'up', the opposite of that 'relaxed', nearly asleep look that the QH people prefer. He may be a very sweet guy, as advertised, given that he's an idiot two year old colt...
Mary

Our first colt was gelded a bit late, at 18 months of age, and he was a pretty nice guy. As a colt, he spent a lot of time on his hind legs, playing with our other horses. Three weeks after his surgery, no more rearing!
There's a reason it's called 'brain surgery'!
Mary

Years later we had another colt here, and he was done right after weaning. :)
Mary

Thanks!! This is very helpful!! I knew they were a bit more spirited than other horses but didn’t realize they were quite so much so lol

Of course some of that is probably that he’s a colt lol

Love- looks stereo typical Arabian. :love Beautiful, and nice photos of a handsome bugger. I am sure he will make someone very happy, tired, poor... but happy. My DH would love him... :rolleyes:
I liked that little mare a bit more... she's pretty cute.

Love- looks stereo typical Arabian. :love Beautiful, and nice photos of a handsome bugger. I am sure he will make someone very happy, tired, poor... but happy. My DH would love him... :rolleyes:
I liked that little mare a bit more... she's pretty cute.

I agree!! I thought the mare was absolutely adorable. :love

I really want her LOL

And yes that little boy will make someone very tired. :lau

I agree!! I thought the mare was absolutely adorable. :love

I really want her LOL

And yes that little boy will make someone very tired. :lau
Yes, she is certainly the (better) safer bet IMO. Looking at horses for sale is fun/dreamy. Did you say you had a barn close by that you could visit and get some horse time in? I sure would think it awesome to have a nice gal like you around a barn for sure.

Yes, she is certainly the (better) safer bet IMO. Looking at horses for sale is fun/dreamy. Did you say you had a barn close by that you could visit and get some horse time in? I sure would think it awesome to have a nice gal like you around a barn for sure.

Plus she’s adorable to boot! Lol

And it really is!! Only trouble is so want them all. :lau

We have tons around here. Rather than having a problem finding them we actually have a problem narrowing it down and choosing one. :lau :oops:

And aww thank you!! That’s very sweet!!!

Back
Top Bottom