Who has spyware in their coops!?

Jun 3, 2021
Serpa, Portugal
It’s getting really cold at the moment so the chickens are now in their winter coop (gets really hot in summer here and they needed something for summer too). I’ve also got 5 pullets that hasn’t laid yet but then I wondered how would I monitor them without disturbing them? I bought and installed a ring camera and my smallest pullet just became a hen!!!
D3ABD87A-99A1-4146-946F-69D288C52D5D.png

Last edited:
I use Ring (ring.com). its actually how I first noticed that they have red mites...I watched them at night last month and noticed the restless sleep everyone always refers to but I never see.
Wow thanks!! Im totally buying this!! And Black Friday is coming up too 🤣🤣🤣

I have had some mysterious happenings as of late... Such as duck eggs in the chicken nesting boxes. (I would love to see how they got up there. They are Pekin ducks and absolutely MASSIVE.) Or my weirdly almost white colored egg and I don't have any hens that are supposed to lay that color. (Except for a silkie and he's supposed to be a ROOSTER!) 🤔🤔

Wow thanks!! Im totally buying this!! And Black Friday is coming up too 🤣🤣🤣

I have had some mysterious happenings as of late... Such as duck eggs in the chicken nesting boxes. (I would love to see how they got up there. They are Pekin ducks and absolutely MASSIVE.) Or my weirdly almost white colored egg and I don't have any hens that are supposed to lay that color. (Except for a silkie and he's supposed to be a ROOSTER!) 🤔🤔
hahaha sounds like you have a bit of a circus over there! this will help. I also noticed that my Orpingtons are kicked off the roost bars overnight by Henrietta (the rooster's favourite) so I will need to have a word about that...🍽️...

Back
Top Bottom