Who has the Largest Egg?

sealer39

🍹🏴‍☠️🤨
10 Years
Aug 3, 2013
Pineville, Louisiana
I just thought I’d start a thread to see who can post a pic with the largest egg. I don’t know if we can keep it going because not everyone gets a duck egg from a chicken everyday.
Rules:
  1. Chicken eggs only and name the breed.
  2. Post the weight of the egg in the pic if you can.
  3. Single, double, triple yolkers all welcome
  4. The eggs can be from any breed, so post a pic of your unusually large egg even if it’s not the heaviest on the thread.
Here’s mine I got today from one of my White Leghorn pullets that’s been laying for about two months now. You can barely see in the pic that it weighed in at 2.75oz which puts it in the jumbo class.
67260A3C-526C-47D4-B7C5-3BC6BC20AD1A.jpeg

I just thought I’d start a thread to see who can post a pic with the largest egg. I don’t know if we can keep it going because not everyone gets a duck egg from a chicken everyday.
Rules:
  1. Chicken eggs only and name the breed.
  2. Post the weight of the egg in the pic if you can.
  3. Single, double, triple yolkers all welcome
  4. The eggs can be from any breed, so post a pic of your unusually large egg even if it’s not the heaviest on the thread.
Here’s mine I got today from one of my White Leghorn pullets that’s been laying for about two months now. You can barely see in the pic that it weighed in at 2.75oz which puts it in the jumbo class.
View attachment 1901762

I cracked my 2.75oz egg. It was a double yolker and very tasty! :D

Back
Top Bottom