Who has the most spoilt chicken?!

My girl Poshy spent her life inside. She had a stuffed toy she would sleep on, and when she was little she suffered from failure to thrive. She spent all day sitting next to me as I worked, and had her own heating pad. She also used to go on car rides and RV trips with us. She sadly passed in 2020.

Thor is definitely the most spoiled chicken I have heard of. But I bring my rooster inside sometimes. And give all my chickens baths. And once a year I gather up all the veggies I can find, and make them a salad.
20220501_152037.jpg
IMG_20211027_211232.jpg

My girl Poshy spent her life inside. She had a stuffed toy she would sleep on, and when she was little she suffered from failure to thrive. She spent all day sitting next to me as I worked, and had her own heating pad. She also used to go on car rides and RV trips with us. She sadly passed in 2020.
I'm sorry you lost her!
My little Chippy, aka Cindy Lou, was indoors for 3 weeks due to the same issue. I tried keeping her inside. She was pretty spoiled, but she loves being outdoors with the flock.
I worry because she is the smallest of my mostly extra Large standard flock. The roosters ignore her, except for Goliath, who calls and tidbits her. She follows him everywhere, and squats for him too, but he doesn't try to breed her, thank goodness.
20210426_153042.jpg

20211227_163150.jpg

Here Chip is with her friend, Goliath.

Back
Top Bottom