Who Has The Pet With The Most Strange Quirks?

One of my dogs sneaks into the laundry , steals the kids socks, eats them and fully digests them..we then find them in the yard!
idunno.gif
We have tried to keep the socks away, but he always finds a way to find them and eat them.

Quote:
Our cat Rudi loves to flush the toilet. He even listens to it fill back up and then flushes it again to watch the water swirl down. We now keep the bathroom door shut because my water bill was going up!

2 that need to be seen......

Basset hound with a life jacket, yes she LOVES it, begs for it every time we take her out:

Cat who likes to take a bath:

And a another little quirk from the life jacket basset.... She likes her water fresh:

Milla "Bigbadaboom" Dallas.

36979_milla.jpg

The second picture is her starting "powersave".

I have NO pictures of her (even in daylight) without her having green eyes. Perhaps it is proof that "powersave" is really her concentrating on her mind control.

Bring me a cookie....a cookie....

Our horse starts pounding his hoof on his metal water barrel at 6 am sharp to be fed, he won't quit until he sees me. He is a great alarm clock except on the weekends when we would love to sleep in.

Of my 4 dogs, 3 love their fruits and veggies way too much!
You don't dare come home with only 1 zucinni unless you want all heck to break loose.
I've caught 1 digging carrots, 2 of them cannot be trusted in the garden unattended. They steal blueberries off the bush and have figured out which pots have strawberries?
When I try to pick anything from the garden, 2 of them are under foot or hanging over my shouder? If I set the bowl down, 1 will stand there and drool over it! She has even figured out how to pick her own blackberries without shredding her snout?
She also has a thing about the coffee cans I use to feed.
If I leave them laying on the ground, she will protect them from the birds, other dogs and almost ate my nephew when he came into the yard at 1 am? I had left a coffee can in the path?
One morning I could not find her?
I had put 2 cows in the barn and dropped a coffee can in between the pens? Going by the beaten path in the bedding, she had spent the whole night, going from one pen to the other, making sure neither one of them cows touched my coffee can?
She also has a thing about sticks and chunks of wood, this farm is covered with them. We can be a 1/2 mile from the house and she will find 1 that for some reason is so specail, she just has to sneak it back to the yard?
There is always a small pile of long sticks laying out by the gate. It is the sticks she could not get through the doggie door in the fence?
We just butchered 3 steers and we gave the dogs the feet, so everybody should be happy, right?
Nope, she took them off and buried them just to come home and chew on sticks? Now I have 3 dogs fighting over the 1 foot she hasn't gotten a hold of YET!

I forgot...Milla (powersave) will clean the other dogs teeth. FOR HOURS. The big dog will lay down and she will lick them, and lick them.

It is so gross.

Back
Top Bottom