Who here is into Photography?

peewee, love the duck pics, several of the poses are just tooooo cute.

fattie nice shots

babyrnic, cute kids, great job on the delivery, but I think you got the easy part.
gig.gif

Thanks Kass, I can always get a laugh out of those two.
Nice shots fattie.
Babyrnic, beautiful kids!!

I had one of those days today and around 2pm I finally threw up my hands and ran away. I went to this little pond right up the road to see if I could get some decent shots of the water lillies that grow in abundance there and look what I found!!!! A beautiful family of Sand Hill cranes and their two chicks. I couldn't get a decent shot of both chicks together.
hmm.png

16250_image_263750257_picnik.jpg

16250_image_263750248.jpg

16250_image_263750328.jpg

16250_image_263750319.jpg

16250_image_2637503111.jpg

16250_image_263750341.jpg

16250_image_2637503381.jpg

Cool shots. I got my macro filter I've been waiting on today, but it was a huge dissapointment. I had a set for my other lens and really liked them (for the money) but this lens is is 62mm and the distortion is extreme!!!!!! I'll work with it, but have a stong suspision it was a waste of $20.

I uploaded this pic for another thread, but I'll post it here too, it is from last summer

66877_long_leg_spider_dyd_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Carol, you keep your bees in a mailbox?
wink.png

2Creeks awesome shots, I've never gotten a good pic of lightening... superb shot!

Fattie, nice pics as well.

Babyrnlc very nice portraits!

Peewee, as always excellent photos! The ducks were adorable and the sandhill cranes were awesome!

Kass, nice shot of the spider... but ewwwww! LOL I HATE spiders!

Wild... wow! Love the dragonfly photo! And the horse w/the ball... love how they play with things! Some really nice photos!

Wingged, I'm a sucker for dew drop photos and you have some great shots there!

Back
Top Bottom