Who here is into Photography?

Quote:
Thanks, I have some of him "Working", but didnt want to get feathers riled if someone saw a dead duck LOL! He was retrieving at 16 weeks ...an absolute wonderful dog but quite a handful!

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
How much?

IT is comparable to the Canon. I think when i bought it back in '04 it was $648 and it came with a 14-42 and a 40-150 lens.. Didn't think that was such a bad deal. Now you can still get deals, just have to look for them. They are always coming out with new models so i look for the one prior to what is out, that way im getting a good camera at half the cost..
smile.png

Quote:
How much?

IT is comparable to the Canon. I think when i bought it back in '04 it was $648 and it came with a 14-42 and a 40-150 lens.. Didn't think that was such a bad deal. Now you can still get deals, just have to look for them. They are always coming out with new models so i look for the one prior to what is out, that way im getting a good camera at half the cost..
smile.png

WOWERZ! Thats pricey! Ill be saving for quite a while!

Here is a pic I took at a local wildlife zoo/refuge, the albino python's name is abigail. This is not altered the devil's darning needle actually landed on her that way.

66877_for_teach.png

Quote:
Oh I love that picture!

Iheartchicks, that camera can be bought now for about 200 dollars.. the lenses are what get ya..

Kass, beautiful pic of a gorgeous snake.
thumbsup.gif

Two Creeks, stunning photos as usual!! Poor girl! That looks like it hurt. We would always get bit by the deer flies when we went horseback riding threw the Ocala National forest. Those things HURT!
TomG, great shots!! I really love the humming bird.
I took these this am when I was out feeding the birds.

16250_image_263750730.jpg

16250_image_263750729.jpg

16250_image_2637507661.jpg

16250_image_2637507671.jpg

16250_image_2637507581.jpg

Back
Top Bottom