Who likes frogs and snakes and lizards and spiders?

chickenwhisperer

Songster
12 Years
May 29, 2007
Chicken Country, U S A
If you do, click HERE.

If you do not, dont watch it . . .

If you like part 1, then watch PART2!

If you like to watch beautiful large frogs eat live mice, or like to see amazing tarantulas grab cockroaches, or want to learn how to care for frogs, look around on my channel.

I have put together a collection of frogs and spiders that rivals many zoos/institutions, and I definately have a species that NO zoo/institution has ever had.
My frogs are also on display at the Ca Academy of Science in SF.

Thanks for looking, and I didnt post pics here so please, no derogatory comments.
There are no feedings in the above video, you have to click them on youtube.
If you dont wanna watch, dont.

I work very hard to keep my collection healthy and happy.

Awesome Vids! I'm not a fan of spiders myself but don't mind seeing them..just can't seem to want to hold one. I love how you have the room setup. The spider cages are really interesting and that new unit you got! Also like the rattler..I have worked with venomous snakes before but only Timber Rattlers and Copperheads. Really loved the vids please make more sometime!
cool.png

Wow - you have your work cut out for you! They are beautiful creatures. Good job keeping them healthy. I think so many people don't know what they're getting themselves into w/reptiles. You've obviously got it down!

I am a fan of ALL of those. I havent had them in a while but used to absolutely love my tarantulas and had them for many years.

Back
Top Bottom