Who to keep??

rwgrout

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2011
This year my game of chicken roulette ran out and I ended up with three roosters! So far they all have really good dispositions but I can only keep one

5ED43482-AF97-401D-B4B1-CCA41BD451E9.jpeg
973FFDE0-E43D-4AF2-8B17-B966C95EC03A.jpeg
270EFDCE-3223-45C9-8DAF-D7331AF2AAE1.jpeg

Oh boy. I feel ya. As mine are getting to puberty the ones I thought were girls are boys I now have 4boys and 5 girls
Mine are all very sweet 2 silkie a frizzled polish and a lt brahma
. I just gave two of my roosters away
Bantam buff brahma and bantam

Mine are quiet and docile in hope they stay that way

I feel bad you have to choose . Personally I would keep the frizzle . But see now that I said that I feel bad I didn't say the others and now I cant decide and they aren't even my roos

Do you know who you are going to give them to?

They are all cute, but the frizzle is kind of special looking... I can tell he has personality! I[m not really into the whole frizzle thing, but in spite of it, I just like that one... The little dude just has it "going on", IMO!

Hi! I'm not sure who you should keep either. I'd say the one's your hens like.
I have 1 newborn survivor out of a half dozen sitting eggs. He's still young to get pictures of because he's black.

I'm getting rid of 6 of 9 Roosters I have tomorrow. I'm taking them to Woody's Auction in Woodland tomorrow. This is the first time I ever did this.

Oh boy. I feel ya. As mine are getting to puberty the ones I thought were girls are boys I now have 4boys and 5 girls
Mine are all very sweet 2 silkie a frizzled polish and a lt brahma
. I just gave two of my roosters away
Bantam buff brahma and bantam

Mine are quiet and docile in hope they stay that way

I feel bad you have to choose . Personally I would keep the frizzle . But see now that I said that I feel bad I didn't say the others and now I cant decide and they aren't even my roos

Do you know who you are going to give them to?
Either someone who wants to take them or they go to “the farm” this weekend:(.

Back
Top Bottom