Who was looking for a Muscovy hen? (just a while back around WA)

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Someone on here was looking for a Muscovy hen around WA not long back, I just can't remember who! Well to whoever it was, I have finally decided to sell one of my Blue Fawn girls, shes around 8 months old now & has been breeding. I have not advertised anywhere yet, would prefer to find a good BYC home for her. Just PM me if you were still interested, I cannot remember if you were looking for a specific color or not, sorry.

Anyway, here is "Fatties Girl #2"...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (in the front)
    [​IMG]

Please don't move this Admin, i just wanna find the person that was needing a girl. I will post after they find me or if they dont.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. Born A Duck Lover

Born A Duck Lover Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2010
    Western Oregon
    I am not that person, but if whoever it was doesn't want her, I might be interested. However, I live in the Roseburg area of Oregon, so I don't know if we could make it work or not. But I am looking for a female Muscovy, about that age, and I don't care what color. Just thought I'd mention it.

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Thank you, I will let you know if i don't hear from them in a few days. I did just list her on the local CL tonight for $20 but will drop the price some if a BYC'er gets her. I am more interested in a good home, she's a sweetie.. even since she's been free ranging she still lets me touch her and will eat out of my hands [​IMG] The trio of them(they're sisters) come up on the porch all the time looking for the dog food too, very funny girls.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  4. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    She is gorgeous, why can't you live in TX or I live in WA! [​IMG]

5. MrsDuck

MrsDuck Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2010
    Western WA
    Was it someone in the Port Angeles area? Not that this helps any...

6. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I think they actually might have been more south, possibly even down in Oregon? I checked my old posts but im having a hard time finding it!! [​IMG]

7. jellybean

jellybean Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Bellevue, ID
    I was looking for a pair, but I know there were some others on here. I found a pair though, and that's a bit far to drive right now. Otherwise........ [​IMG] She's very pretty!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by