Whoa.. I'm going crazy

YooHwa

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 12, 2011
AHHHH

One of my baby button got his foot hurt (by black meanie button) yesterday..
Lost one toe... It didn't bleed much tho.. I wrapped his feet in the gauge and he looks fine now.
Well, I put yellow, friendly button with him so he won't be lonely.

Well that yellow button seemed to not have much of feathers as others...
It was born first, but is smallest..
tongue.png
It doesn't look sick or anything..
under the wings, it doesnt have much feathers..
Well... Now I look at it.. They do look similar.. but I don't know if it's because of color but it just doesn't seem to have feathers with another where the wings are.. like you can see its skin..
is this normal?

btw. they are 4days now, since they were born on Sat.

Also.. do buttons fart? When they fart, its kinda loud... I hope this is normal too..
Another quick question.. Can buttons have lice or mites even if they live indoor?
sad.png

AHHHH BUTTONS ARE CUTE AND TINY AND CUDDLING AND EVERYTHING BUT THEY'RE MAKING ME GO NUTS..
BUT THEY ARE CUTE AND TINY AND CUDDLING AND LOVABLE..

Under the wings are always the last place to get feathers, this is normal. As for the quail farts, theres just too many jokes there, JJ can answer that one....
gig.gif
lau.gif
Bill

they sure did fart.... are they not suppose to?... I heard them fart like once in a day..
tongue.png
I give them gbs....

Also, the toe actually didnt break off.. the mean black one was pecking at it bad.. then it was bloody.. others peck.. it got bad..
sad.png
it seemed like it was broken.. idk..

It looks fine today.

should I be worrying about them farting?

someone told me to give them tsp of whole milk and scrambled egg.. maybe this be a problem?

Back
Top Bottom