WHOOHOO!! We made it to ALASKA!!

peepsnbunnies

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 31, 2007
Central Florida
WhooHoo fellow Peeps!
We sailed into Ketchikan this morning! We have been on the road since May 9th, stopping at tons of places along the way. I have taken over 1000 pics! Hubby said he is sooooo glad cameras are digital now or we would be BROKE!
gig.gif
We will be pulling out of port in a couple of minutes, but wanted to tell IMP that I think I saw a suspicious 'hatchery' on the hill overlooking the Ferry Terminal. I will try to post a pic later.

Everything is so BIG and green here! We have seen some of the most spectacular scenery on the inside passage along the way and have seen whales, dolphins, seals, bald eagles and lots of other birds. The waterfalls were just gorgeous and the snowcapped moutains were lovely! I will try to upload some pics later.

Looking forward to possibly meeting some Alaska Peeps in a week or so when we are down on the Kenai Peninsula!
frow.gif
ya.gif

Hubby says I am in "chicken withdrawl" and "critter withdrawl"
lau.gif
He is right! I ask everyone walking a dog if I can pet it!

Lisa
smile.png

Last edited:
Sounds like you are having a total blast Lisa Glad to hear it. My sister did the Alaska adventure twice now and still talks about it today Have fun and keep us posted Micki

I'm so glad you are enjoying it. I think it is unique in the world. Google now has Ketchikan in maps so I just took a virtual walking tour of my old neighborhood.
I don't think I want to live there again, but it was an idyllic place to grow up.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom