WHOOOT the babies are hatching

This hatch rate does not rate the fertility of eggs recieved or percent better a sellers eggs have been to you; in that case, the numbers would look more like this:

1) 9 egg sellers possible hatchables #= 45%

2) 7 egg sellers possible hatchasbles #= 71%

3) 18 egg sellers = 66% possible hatchables

These numbers represent the best hatch rate you could have obtained from these sellers, less the non-viables recieved(due various reasons ie: infertile, shipping damage, etc...)

Example: Though you got a 50% (hatch rate from the 9 eggs you bought, you had a better chance of a hatch rate through the 7 egg sale, due the amount of eggs recieved considered to be fertile at time you recieved them.

Though you had the lowest(20%) hatched with the 7 eggs, it is the 7 egg lot that contained the highest percentage of hatching possibility. Numbers can be decieving!
smile.png

Its all very confuseing to me which is why I asked, I also contacted the salers , I do not bealve that they were at all responsible for my hatch ratebut just felt that if I was saleing eggs I would be curious of the hatches.
I didnt break open the eggs that didnt grow so I cant say for shure wheather or not they were fertal or if USPS played maracas with them
hmm.png

I just wish that the ones that did grow would have hatched. Thats the hard part of the hatching at schools thing I foundout , not being able to control the temp and humidity and such as closely as you can at home

But I am sooooooo gratefull that I got 12 beutifull chicks out of it the kids were so happy to have babies they havent done much of anything else for the past 24 hours but talkabout chickies

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom