Who's Right - Me or My Hubby - Part 2

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chillicothechick, May 2, 2009.

1. Chillicothechick

Chillicothechick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2009
    I really appreciate all of the comments I got from so many of you about my website. No you did not scare me off and no I wasn't offended by your comments. I got a really good laugh out of some of them. And I really wish I looked like the one contributor.

I couldn't believe all of the interaction there was from different people. It was really amazing to watch.

So based on all of that, I did make some changes. Bright yellow is gone. I know some of you have been out there since yellow went away, but if any of you would like to take another look (or even a first look) and give me some feedback, I would still appreciate your thoughts.

I even had some people write with bits of trivia they came across and I am always open to things like that.

The website is: www.triviafunfacts.com

Thanks!

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    That nice [​IMG]

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I liked the yellow but I have to say it somehow looks more friendly this way! Btw I LOVE the Friends trivia! I have that show on my TV right now. We own every season and we don't have cable, so we watch them in order over and over and .......

I will visit your site again soon! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by