Who's turn is it to feed the turtle?

Apparently this thread is not good for me. After a healthy swig of Nyquil last night, I had never ending dreams where one of my orange frying pans flipped over and turned into a turtle and my boys were running after it with a 5 gallon bucket, trying to pop the bucket down on top of the turtle to catch it. Funny how fast a former frying pan turned turtle can be in your booze inspired dreams
tongue.png

That is a rather neat dream.
I hate the dreams with numbers and tests and reading and tests and naked and nobody notices but there are numbers......Frying pan turtles are better.

<plop> Well, I see the turtle is looking healthier and happier than he was last time I saw him. Hey, I didn't know I had the turtle watch......... no--ooo-oobody telled me! I was sure glad to find him still alive under there. No telling what would have happened to ole Blooie if the turtle turned shell-up.

Turtles are my favorite animals because they never get anywhere unless they stick their necks out!

Can you read upside down? how about those things where they take all the vowels out? I can do those, backwards does give me some issues though. Upside down comes in handy when you get called into the boss's office and you're nosy about what's on her desk that pertains to you
big_smile.png

I can write backwards. Yep, I can. I had a job where I had to stand behind a large clear plexiglass thingy and write the names of the new candidates on it for the audience in front of me. So I can write backwards and when you look at from the opposite side it looks right. I know, it's a limited skill set, but it's what I got!
idunno.gif
I'd show you but I don't know how I'd be able to do it on here unless I made a video or something.

Last edited:
I call that my spy skill.
Upside down and backwards and opposite like through the plexi-glass.

I am fine with change because they are not numbers they are things, but if you tell me your phone number... it doesn't meant I did not try to call you back.
I make a lot of friends that way.
hide.gif

Can you read upside down? how about those things where they take all the vowels out? I can do those, backwards does give me some issues though. Upside down comes in handy when you get called into the boss's office and you're nosy about what's on her desk that pertains to you
big_smile.png
Back in the day when Doctors hand wrote all of their orders at the hospital, it was my job (unit secretary) to decipher what they'd written, and see to it that all of that info got conveyed to the right department, and transcribed onto the right documents. If I couldn't read a particular order, I'd turn the chart upside down. The brain does some pretty neat convolutions when the squiggles go in a different direction. Just that simple little trick often enabled me to decipher even the hardest to read orders! Talk about a set up for medical errors! How scary is that? Now a days, errors can be made so much faster, and on a much grander scale in the age of computers!!

Back
Top Bottom