Why are geese so relaxing?

flockman

Songster
9 Years
Nov 6, 2010
Northern Indiana

Geese free ranging in the yard.

Get the intruder! Checking out the trailer full of mulch.

You wanna know why geese are so relaxing???

Because I can trust my flock...the people I work with: no way!
I never met a goose that had an agenda. They're into the basics of food, shelter, a nice place to rest. Family is also important to them. They share the same values as I do.

If I'm depressed they get up in my face and tell me to snap out of it and cheer up. They're my best friends and the first ones I turn to for advice. They may not be able to tell you in English, but they get their message across.

People think I'm nuts when I tell them I'm spending the afternoon sitting at the pond with my geese. Personally, I think they're the ones who are crazy.

I never met a goose that had an agenda. They're into the basics of food, shelter, a nice place to rest. Family is also important to them. They share the same values as I do.

If I'm depressed they get up in my face and tell me to snap out of it and cheer up. They're my best friends and the first ones I turn to for advice. They may not be able to tell you in English, but they get their message across.

People think I'm nuts when I tell them I'm spending the afternoon sitting at the pond with my geese. Personally, I think they're the ones who are crazy.
I second that one.
big_smile.png

Th

That is it exactly!

Back
Top Bottom