Why are my critters always so expensive?

LegginMF12

Songster
12 Years
May 2, 2011
Yucca Valley
Just found out today the pug need dental work, to the tune of $421.00 to $575.00 to pull two teeth. There goes making a lump sum payment on a credit card! Oh well at least I haven't had to dip into the wood burning stove fund yet. The little bugger, he's absolutely worth it. He's the first critter i ever had that can out snore The Big Guy! LOL

kaisecletustogetherjpg.jpg

kaiser3.jpg

0723101350-01.jpg

Pugs are so cool, my parents used to breed them when I was younger they were great dogs and even better friends, I’m sure your pug is well wroth it.

Aww, he is sooo cute. I'm in the same boat....Finances are tough, and I've got a pom who has problems....he's got luxating patellas on both back knees, and just recently we found out that his trachea collapses sometimes, causing him to honk like a goose.....My old vet kept saying he had kennel cough, and refused to listen to me. I said "No he doesn't, because he's not exposed to other dogs, except my own dog. There is a problem with his throat!"

So I switched vets, and the new vet knew what his problem is right away. That surgery will cost $3000! I can't afford that. He's Ok for now........The knees will cost $1600......So I am giving him gynclosamine supplements, which really really help. And the old vet said not to exercise him, but the new vet says go ahead.....He's much better off.

Still I wonder why I keep dogs......But then I look at that little face.....

Thats nothin....... I had a seperate credit card JUST for dog emergencies (I have 4 mastiffs) They're always getting in to 1K trouble... cause takes 1 thousand bucks or more to get them out of it! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom