Why are you all enablers?!!?

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
I've got 5 chickens, and I want MORE!!! I saw some really cute baby quail pics, so I want them, and now I looked at some peachicks. And I want! AND there are a TON of chicken breeds I want... and I want to try hatching eggs...

Quit it already!!

I don't know where you are located, but I have been known to give away quail eggs if people are close enough for me to drop off, or they pick them up
smile.png

Awww come on now. What difference would just one more hurt? They are so pretty and friendly and they just want someone to love them. It's okay go ahead. No one will notice if you just add a few more.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
>_< How dare you tempt me. I can only have 12, so it HURTS!!!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I am sorry. I feel your pain but if you don't tell anyone how will they know you have more than 12?
lau.gif
I can't help but laugh because I originally started with 3 little easter chicks and now I have hundreds. My yard is no longer mine. It belongs to the chickens and what they don't use, I use for pine chips, lumber (to build coops & nesting boxes) and machines to cut said lumber.

Sounds like to me you should stand next to me and calmly say:

Hi! My name is Princess Kumatora and I am addicted to chickens!

gig.gif

*sigh* It's just our instinct to help share the love of hatching and raising chickens.
lol.png
sorry.

Oh and sometime you should try hatching Buff Orpingtons; the chicks are ridiculously ADORABLE!!!!
droolin.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Boyd: Sorry, but I don't live near you, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Nessa: Hi, my name is Princess Kumatora, and I'm a chicken addict!... Do I get my free silkie now?

77: Thanks for the- wait a minute. Are you gonna sucker me into getting Buff Orpingtons??

If you have neighbors, or like sleep avoid the peachicks at all costs. They SCREAM for a crow and did it all day long. The best part of leaving my 1st husband was leaving the peacocks with him! Yes they're pretty, but I loathe those things.

Back
Top Bottom