Why can't they lay at the same time?

My girls got in a fight with minor bloodshed over a box this weekend. I managed to get the 2 yr old Leghorn, Betty by the tail and pull her off the 6 month old Saphire gem, Opal. Betty and her bloody beak went into another box then Opal came out of box. She and her bloody comb went right into the box with Betty! I said fine! I saved your silly butt once this time you on your own.

My girls got in a fight with minor bloodshed over a box this weekend. I managed to get the 2 yr old Leghorn, Betty by the tail and pull her off the 6 month old Saphire gem, Opal. Betty and her bloody beak went into another box then Opal came out of box. She and her bloody comb went right into the box with Betty! I said fine! I saved your silly butt once this time you on your own.
My leghorn is the worst for not being able to settle on a box!

Finally my first eggs! 2 in 3 days. I don’t know if it’s the same pullet or two different ones but the eggs look so different.

Attachments

• 9358F200-A399-4304-B25C-801177FA5981.jpeg
    9358F200-A399-4304-B25C-801177FA5981.jpeg
    366.1 KB · Views: 2
Finally my first eggs! 2 in 3 days. I don’t know if it’s the same pullet or two different ones but the eggs look so different.
Congrats! Color is a little different but shape/size is very close to the same. Could be the same pullet with a “paint booth” that is still sputtering a little. But fingers crossed for you that it is two different pullets who laid them.

Back
Top Bottom