Why did my chicken stop laying?

It happened for a couple weeks but stopped after a while....my chicken ended up dying....thank you for your help!

It happened for a couple weeks but stopped after a while....my chicken ended up dying....thank you for your help!
I am sorry you lost your hen. Are the other three hens laying more than three eggs per day anymore?

Okay. Maybe they will begin laying again soon.

My hens are still laying. I live in the south and we have been having warm weather until last night when the temp dropped to 35 degrees. The temp is suppose to drop to 28 tonight. I wonder what this will do for my hens laying.

I have 6 chickens the older girls I have had for over a year all great egg layers! 7 months ago I got 2 more chickens they have been laying for the past month but they are mean to the older girls! Now I am not getting many eggs the last few days only like 2-6 eggs not sure what to do! They all eat well free range and I have now separated the mean ones at night! Also the other day I found some egg shells in the nest! But yet to have find any other shells since!
Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom