Why do the sports always have to run over.......

kipepeo

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
NC KS
and delay the rest of the shows for the evening. I hate Amazing race being on Sunday night I don't know how many times I missed it last season due to sports running over and and then I would start watching something else and forget to turn the channel back.
rant.gif

c'mon, us guys only watch tv 3 months out of the year, you can have the rest
smile.png

Quote:
Only 3 months my foot! There's Nascar, baseball, basketball, hockey, football, golf, you name it, it's year-round! And always messes up the good shows
rant.gif

Quote:
Only 3 months my foot! There's Nascar, baseball, basketball, hockey, football, golf, you name it, it's year-round! And always messes up the good shows
rant.gif

I don't know bout your hubby's, but I only watch football. And that is 2 days a week 3 months out of the year. Saturday and sunday I take absolute control of the television. If my wife and daughters don't like it, they can go pull weeds!!!!

For the rest, well I have a radio, and I have headphones. I don't like any of the drama stuff on tv for the most part with the exception of NCIS (if they ever have new stuff)

Quote:
rant.gif

I don't know bout your hubby's, but I only watch football. And that is 2 days a week 3 months out of the year. Saturday and sunday I take absolute control of the television. If my wife and daughters don't like it, they can go pull weeds!!!!

For the rest, well I have a radio, and I have headphones. I don't like any of the drama stuff on tv for the most part with the exception of NCIS (if they ever have new stuff)

Lucky for me, I have no hubby
big_smile.png
But I live with my dad right now, and he's mostly a basketball/baseball type. That still takes up a good part of the year, thankfully he has his own TV
big_smile.png

I don't watch sports and if whoever else does fine but why can the network not schedule it so that there would be a buffer enought to not delay shows Sports will run over so schedule a 30 minute whatever to fill in and not throw everything off so bad or reschedule this show back to Tuesday night were it was

Back
Top Bottom