1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Why Hello There!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Evelle, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Evelle

Evelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Hello..
    i have always looked things up when i had a qestion about my flock mostly have been answered.. didnt acually know you could join to have one on one convos with!! I really injoy BYC and im hoping ill learn more than what i know now with some advied and some just new and have had same experinces as i have.. thank you so much for all your help im still looking around tring to find myself around here.

alright now im going to tell you about my flock i have 55 opps make that 56 birds. just hatched one under a barred rock that went broody. shes doing a good job at being a mommy first time ive acually let my chickens hatch them and mother them so its cute watching baby follow mommy.
    in the mix i have
    barred rocks, rhodeisland reds, black sexlinks, leghorns, one delawere, one buff orpington, 2 silver laced wyandottes, one momma blue cochin and one baby blue cochin and barred rock X, one very large cornish white, two who i think are Anconas, one ameraucana and one easter egger. and last but not unwanted my rescued girl ebony she is an Austrlorp
    also we have 5 blue swedish duckies that are just so fun to watch
    and 3 turkeys soon to be for thanks giving [​IMG]
    i would love to have some red bourbons and some royal palms to add to my flock so i can have turkeys and i also would like phesants and guinies if anyone can tell me more about them pros and cons i would love to hear some insight. well heres to many unanswered qestions soon to be answered. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] from WA. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Player Hater

Player Hater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010
    welcome

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    [​IMG] from Kansas! Wow! That's a bunch of birds. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Bet they keep you hoppin'. [​IMG]

5. Evelle

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Quote:im from coure d alene idaho where abouts in washington?

6. Evelle

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Quote:oh yeah they do.. had a problem with free ranging them earlyer this year going into the neighbors yard. yards away from home!! every time i saw them on one side of the house id have to run out and chace them back to the other side:p

7. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Hi, from Big Bear Calif, always good to meet another feather brainier. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Louisiana!

9. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    [​IMG] from Texas [​IMG]

10. chickens are great 12

chickens are great 12 Chillin' With My Peeps