Why Hello There!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Evelle, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Evelle

Evelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Hello..
    i have always looked things up when i had a qestion about my flock mostly have been answered.. didnt acually know you could join to have one on one convos with!! I really injoy BYC and im hoping ill learn more than what i know now with some advied and some just new and have had same experinces as i have.. thank you so much for all your help im still looking around tring to find myself around here.

alright now im going to tell you about my flock i have 55 opps make that 56 birds. just hatched one under a barred rock that went broody. shes doing a good job at being a mommy first time ive acually let my chickens hatch them and mother them so its cute watching baby follow mommy.
    in the mix i have
    barred rocks, rhodeisland reds, black sexlinks, leghorns, one delawere, one buff orpington, 2 silver laced wyandottes, one momma blue cochin and one baby blue cochin and barred rock X, one very large cornish white, two who i think are Anconas, one ameraucana and one easter egger. and last but not unwanted my rescued girl ebony she is an Austrlorp
    also we have 5 blue swedish duckies that are just so fun to watch
    and 3 turkeys soon to be for thanks giving [​IMG]
    i would love to have some red bourbons and some royal palms to add to my flock so i can have turkeys and i also would like phesants and guinies if anyone can tell me more about them pros and cons i would love to hear some insight. well heres to many unanswered qestions soon to be answered. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] from WA. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Player Hater

Player Hater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010
    welcome

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    [​IMG] from Kansas! Wow! That's a bunch of birds. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Bet they keep you hoppin'. [​IMG]

5. Evelle

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Quote:im from coure d alene idaho where abouts in washington?

6. Evelle

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    Quote:oh yeah they do.. had a problem with free ranging them earlyer this year going into the neighbors yard. yards away from home!! every time i saw them on one side of the house id have to run out and chace them back to the other side:p

7. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Hi, from Big Bear Calif, always good to meet another feather brainier. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Louisiana!

9. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    [​IMG] from Texas [​IMG]

10. chickens are great 12

chickens are great 12 Chillin' With My Peeps