Why I **LOVE** my job (d/u warning)

Wow! Thanks for sharing... I think I might wanna visit NH this spring!
big_smile.png

I can see why you love your job, I would too.

I've always wanted to rescue a tortoise - you've given me hope since you are farther north than I am.

Thanks for sharing!

So the website would not open....where in NH are you? Thats really cool/brave of you. You make it look easy because you look so comfortable doing what you do......but i would be scared to death
smile.png

I think we'll be getting a bearded dragon in the next year for my herp crazy son. He really wants a snake, but everyone we've talked to recomends a dragon for the first reptile.

mom'sfolly :

I think we'll be getting a bearded dragon in the next year for my herp crazy son. He really wants a snake, but everyone we've talked to recomends a dragon for the first reptile.

That's fantastic! Beardies really are such winsome lizards. I'd be happy to point you in the direction of some good bearded dragon books to help get you started...there have been some excellent new husbandry books written about them in the past few years that are really up-to-date!
big_smile.png

Always gotta throw in a plug for beardies. When my daughter wanted a lizard a couple of years ago, we did our research and chose bearded dragons. No regrets at all. I had no idea I would fall so much in love with the little (well not that little anymore!) guy. He's so awesome!

Back
Top Bottom