Why is my chicken weak?

happy_feets12

Songster
Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys,
so I have ona problem. My chicken was last week allright, but last 4 days she is weak. She won’t eat and drink, she is always sleepy and when i take her put she is cold. Today I saw some tears coming from her eye. Can you guys help me what to do with my chick?(I hope she survives🤞🏻)
https://youtube.com/shorts/7hOsWjdoaSg here is a video od her.

Attachments

• EF1FFC39-58AC-4E58-B51C-303A97EC7C79.jpeg
    EF1FFC39-58AC-4E58-B51C-303A97EC7C79.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 20
How old is she? She does appear weak or lethargic. Can you get her some place warm and offer some mashed egg, chicken feed, mixed with water? Use a small lid or scoop up to her beak. Is she sneezing or having nasal or eye discharge? What do her poops look like? If she is young, I would treat her with amprollium (Corid) for possible coccidiosis. Watery eyes cannbe a sign of a respiratory disease. Those can be feom viruses, or bacterial, as well as fungal in nature.

She is like 7 month old, but she was always the smallest one, beacause she was growing slow. She is under the light right now, I give her some vitamind B and D, she is not snezzing and doesn’t have any nasal problem. I saw that her left eye is a little bit red when she close it and she is just sleeping. Her poop looks normal.

Back
Top Bottom