Why not in oregon???

Urbanchickenfarmer

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Woodburn, OR
Why is there never anyone in oregon giving away chicks... its driving me crazy seeing them all over the United States but never here.
he.gif

oh ya thats gotta suck..... cause they are so close and you want them... but just dont have the space or arent aloud.... gosh i couldn't imagen that.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I don't think our apartment complex (or the neighbors) would be too happy with us having chickens on the balcony
lol.png

lol ya true... well you could keep one or two in your apartment.... today i was looking at chicken stuff and i found chicken diapers.... now who would have thought about that... its kinda funny...
yippiechickie.gif

Hey Urbanchickenfarmer, there's a bunch of us having a chicken swap on June 13 in Salem - bet you could find a couple of freebies there. Or maybe bring something to trade? The thread is in the Chickenstock category!

I have some hatching (hopefully) next Saturday. They're experimental mutt birds. So far they have no homes.

Quote:
Woh you guys are seriously coming all the way up here..... I live like only 17 miles away..... i used to live in Bend though until i was like 8...

Back
Top Bottom