Why???

Quote:
No, that is not horrible, it's human. Don't beat yourself up for having emotions!!
hugs.gif
I've run the gamut as far as emotions because of my eggs/hatching/chicks. It's natural, it's normal, we've ALL been there!!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are. I wish I could help. Hang in there
hugs.gif

l.comNervousNellie :

Quote:
No, that is not horrible, it's human. Don't beat yourself up for having emotions!!
hugs.gif
I've run the gamut as far as emotions because of my eggs/hatching/chicks. It's natural, it's normal, we've ALL been there!!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are. I wish I could help. Hang in there
hugs.gif

Thanks it is killing me, I am doing everything in my power to get these to hatch I now have 3 thermometers in it trying to keep the temp the same...

Thanks I wish someone could help me!​

it shows you have 5 roosters & 1 hen....i am guessing that was a misprint or old info. .... how long are you gathering - holding your eggs ? temp & turning them before incubating ??? age of hens..age of rooster. ??? even feed will result in poor hatchabilities.... i know you said you are doing same as always, but maybe something simple overlooked...a friend always had real poor hatches with incubators./hatching.i hatched for her with good results..turns out her cats slept on top of incubators bumping temp dial & i suspose covering air holes & what not.. as for not being fertile eggs..roosters not doing his job, maybe he isnt fertile ?? good luck.

it shows you have 5 roosters & 1 hen....i am guessing that was a misprint or old info. .... how long are you gathering - holding your eggs ? temp & turning them before incubating ??? age of hens..age of rooster. ??? even feed will result in poor hatchabilities.... i know you said you are doing same as always, but maybe something simple overlooked...a friend always had real poor hatches with incubators./hatching.i hatched for her with good results..turns out her cats slept on top of incubators bumping temp dial & i suspose covering air holes & what not.. as for not being fertile eggs..roosters not doing his job, maybe he isnt fertile ?? good luck.

soap&eggs :

I dont know what is going on... the eggs are fertile because they will grow and do good and then all of a sudden a week before they hatch they will die... I am just guessing because of the stage of growth...​

Back
Top Bottom