why?

Bammony

Red-dress-less
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
Salina, Utah
I told myself I was cutting my flock down to 30 birds before winter. So we killed extra roos, gave away some roos, and sold some chickens. I am now down to 31 chickens, 2 geese and 3 turkeys. I just made an order for 25 more chicks that will be here in two weeks. WHY? Why can't i just stop? Why can't I resist the urge?? Seriously! Someone tell me to stop! I know ya'll are my true friends and true friends would help me quit my addiction, so help!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
LOL well, for the same reason the rest of us can't stop!!

Try sitting on your hands!

Ok everyone. Forget me! Let's all help Miss Prissy with her addiction! Wait, It was you Miss Prissy that showed me my Sportsman and talked me into buying it! You're an enabler! I'm surrounded!

I know, I know!! We have harsh winters and I hate going out when it is soooo cold, but I placed an order for another 10 chicks monday and I have all but convinced myself I need to incubate some of my own eggs, now that my girls are laying. You know, to check fertility!!
wink.png

What
he.gif
is
he.gif
wrong
he.gif
with
he.gif
me?
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

lol.png
Too funny! Buster has my Sportsman right now and it's a danged good thing he does too! I'd still be a hatching fool if he hadn't saved me from my bator! What kind of chicks did you order Vicki?????? I ordered Single Combed Brown Leghorns. Hubby wanted a pen of good layers of large eggs but still being small birds, and i wanted color. So that's what we chose.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom