wicked enablers of BYC!!

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
You people are sooo wicked!! Dug my bator out last night, with the help of The1much I printed out pages of lost instructions and just placed an order with brinsea on some missing parts I couldn't find in the box. It is 45' here this morning, why do I want to hatch chicks now?!?! I've never even used a bator before, just my broodies! Am I crazy?! Soooo, hopefully my parts will be in next week and I can order some eggs. The lady doesn't even know what kind of chickens they are! I just saw a picture and have to have some. Some kind of bantam spanish game mix probably. They are from Key West also!! Wish me and my craziness luck, and good luck to all the other crazy hatchers out there now.

You know, you're not helping the rest of us addicts by mentioning BATORS!
big_smile.png
barnie.gif
big_smile.png

* I'm really not sure what you expected-- Addicts are helpless to do much but encourage other addicts-- says the one who just paid a large vet bill for two 'free' chickens and expects to shortly be paying to fly said 'free' hens cross-country where she hopes to build a extra-snug warm wind and rain-proof coop!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Maybe these will help....

Styrobator....
11916_batorfanwiring.jpg

Cabinet Bator...
DSCF0001-1.jpg

Chick...
11916_dscf0048.jpg

And no you're not crazy. Whereas most of my breeder friends have shut down the bators until after the new year..... I'm just getting geared up, and will hatch straight through the winter...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't know what people are complaining about. Look at me. I live in an RV park (house burned down, long story, blah, blah) and I just ordered my very first bator ever. Going to try to hatch a small number of Serama and buttons to keep things small and quiet so I can keep them hidden in my paty-o-room. That's a vinyl room you attatch under your awning to pretty much double your space.

MUST HAVE FUZZY-BUTTS! MUST HAVE FUZZY-BUTTS!

Um... What were we talking about.............

Back
Top Bottom