Wild Easterns coming Thurs. Need Instructions!!!!

All you have to do is just back up what you say and claim.... but that never seems to be forthcoming. You make claims of hundreds of turkeys but never one pic? That tells me how many you have.

Steve, Thanks again for your childish remarks. You are right we don't have any turkeys and we are just selling eggs,poults,meat,have a website and on here giving advice about birds for the fun of it.

We also thought it would be cool to give our self a name as a turkey ranch just so you might think we are cool, but I guess you don't ?? Well maybe one day you will ??

I use to think you were good people until you bash us every chance you get and you feel good about yourself after words, that really helps me on what kind of people you really are !!

THANKS A MILLION

Wes Harp in WA​

Thank God we are back on the topic at hand. Yes, the wild eastern will be chicks...poults if you will...whatever! I have them and they are Rio Grandes rather then Wild Easterns like I was promised. They are now 3 weeks old and in a brooder box in my kitchen. They are all perching and seem to be doing fine.

I am curious on some ideas of what to do with them in the winter. I've got 120 sq. ft. of coop space and currently house 18 chickens. Do you folks let your turkeys free range and if so
do they eat the flower beds? (dumb question)

What type of housing do they need for below zero winter weather and snow?

Thanks, Tracy

Back
Top Bottom