Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
( OKAY GREAT!!!)

Black Sky's walked around, smelling mares. He saw one beautiful mare, [COLOR=333333]Sierra,[/COLOR] and slowly walked up to her. "Hi! What's your name?"   " Wait, Are U with a different stallion??" He asked, his eyes full of terror. ( He nice but hates other stallions... :)
"No, I'm not." Sierra answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4horses

Henry smiled at Emily's comment. "Thanks! You are a beautiful mare."

Dream Chaser smiled at Light. "Not much. Just walking by"

Darkness dipped his head. "Can I talk with my white goofball of a brother for a second?"

Light turned around with Darkness.He didn't think Dream could hear them.Darkness talked first. "Deam is a Dream!" He said with a farway look in his eyes.Light smiled.He may be foolish ,but he wasn't selfish. He wanted his brother to be happy, no matter what the price. If that ment a pretty mare than he would put a good word in for him."Don't worry buddy. I have your back. You can have her. Okay?"
"Okay."

They turned back to her. Light spoke first. "As much as I like you,I think I will give you a moment alone with my brother." Light walked away grinning a childish smile. Darkness nickered. "Excuse me for intruding. I'm darkness and that was my twin brother Light. Do you have anyone... A mate? Becuase if not..." Darkness knew gentlemen's manners usually didn't apply in this area. Muscles and handsomeness got you to the top. So he collected himself making his muscles ripple under his black hide in the sunshine. He side passed around her and continued to swoon over her.

Light decided his brother didn't need him anymore, so he left to find his own mares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom