Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(You're right. It's Silverstar here, and she's...somewhere else. Okay...lesse:) [COLOR=333333]Horse Name: Ivory[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Breed: Rocky Mountain[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Age: 5[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Gender: mare[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse History: unknown currently[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Personality: friendly or feisty, depends[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Herd: none yet[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Rank:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Mate:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Crush:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Your Username: ShinShien[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Appearance: perlino maybe cremello not sure[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Horse Pic: [/COLOR]

Horse Name: Dancing Shadows (Shadow)
Horse Breed: Friesian/Saddlebred
Horse Age: 8
Horse Gender: Stallion
Horse History: To be RPed
Horse Personality:
Horse Herd: Loner, near Paradise Herd
Horse Rank: None
Horse Crush: Beauty, has his eyes on Silverstar, Rose, and Dewdrop too
Horse Mate: None yet
Your Username: ClucksAndPeeps
Horse Appearance: Black with a white star
Horse Pic: N/A

Last edited:
( Is a paint stallion alright with you? )
(It's fine with me. I pretty much like all colors)

Ivory grazed hungrily. She kept her ears alert for anything approaching as she filled her stomach with the lush grass. This was only a small patch, but it would feed her for a few days.

(don't they have edit buttons?)

Silverstar tagged along behind Black Sky, still pleased to be with other horses again.
( yes, they do, but after a while, they go away. I don't know why, but they just do.)

Black Sky's looked around and saw her fallowing him. He didn't mind. He let out a loud whinny to see if there was any other mares around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom