Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse Name: Dancing Shadows (Shadow)
Horse Breed: Friesian/Saddlebred
Horse Age: 8
Horse Gender: Stallion
Horse History: To be RPed
Horse Personality:
Horse Herd: Loner, near Paradise Herd
Horse Rank: None
Horse Crush: Beauty, has his eyes on Silverstar, Rose, and Dewdrop too
Horse Mate: None yet
Your Username: ClucksAndPeeps
Horse Appearance: Black with a white star
Horse Pic: N/A
( In!!)

( yes, they do, but after a while, they go away. I don't know why, but they just do.)

Black Sky's looked around and saw her fallowing him. He didn't mind. He let out a loud whinny to see if there was any other mares around.
Silverstar wondered where Black Sky was leading her, but she didn't say anything.

Silverstar wondered where Black Sky was leading her, but she didn't say anything.
Black Sky's could tell she was wandering where they were going, but he kept his mouth closed. He finally reached a HUGE wide open field with little ponds every where. "We are here." He said. "This is where most loner horses come around. We might find some other mares."

Black Sky's could tell she was wandering where they were going, but he kept his mouth closed. He finally reached a HUGE wide open field with little ponds every where. "We are here." He said. "This is where most loner horses come around. We might find some other mares."
Silverstar wondered why Black Sky wanted other mares. He hadn't even bothered to court her.

Horse Name: Ghost
Horse Breed: Friesian
Horse Age: 4
Horse Gender: mare
Horse History: was born in the wild but people got her, and like her name, disapered from the pens one night.
Horse Personality: nice and very flirty
Horse Herd: loner
Horse Rank: loner
Horse Mate: no one
Horse Crush: likes all stallions and she hope that they all like her
Your Username: crazy4horses
Horse Appearance: see pic
Horse Pic:

Ghost pranced around. She loved this weird trick she had. She could get out of anything! She loved her name. She was happy with joy when she froze. She smelt other horses. And she saw them to! She reared and the other horses and ran away. (She saw Black Sky's and Silverstar)

"It's not that I don't like you and the other mares I have. It's just that all stallions want to have lot's of mares. I still... love you." Back Sky's said. He hoped that she loved him.
Silverstar didn't look convinced. Stallions usually wanted lots of mares in order to sire lots of foals. If a mare could look completely baffled, Silverstar did. "And...are any of your other mares in foal by you?"

Lilith looked around then started grazing again, staying close to Silverstar and Black Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom