Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(okay thanks!() "it is time!" she screeched. Siddenly the first foal came out she tried to lick the pinto, but it couldnt hqappens. "lick her!" she called as another spotted borwn and white coat fell on the grass by her feet. She quickly got up and staretyd lickicking both of them. "both ate girls! What shaould we name thiss pinto oe?" she asked looking at the half black half white filly.

Lilith ran up to metal stopping only an inch away from him. "She doesn't want to go with you and neither do I " She said then turned to Ivory "Come on" She pivoted and waiting for Ivory she ran back to Black Sky

Ivory squealed in alarm and stopped in her tracks. It was apparent Metal wasn't going to let her leave.

Lilith ran up to metal stopping only an inch away from him. "She doesn't want to go with you and neither do I " She said then turned to Ivory "Come on" She pivoted and waiting for Ivory she ran back to Black Sky
Metal stomped his hoof then continued to try and snake away again. He smiled sweetly."Why not?" he asked. The he continued to snake Ivory away.

Last edited:

Metal stomped his hoof then continued to try and snake away again. He smiled sweetly."Why not?" he asked. The he continued to snake Ivory away.
"Yes, what she said," Ivory said, wondering who this new mare was. Nevertheless, Lilith appeared to be on her side, and Ivory welcomed the aid.

Name: Diablo
Horse Breed: Mustang
Color/Markings: Bay and white paint, with a white star and strip, four white socks, a black forelock, a white mane, and a black tail.
History: Was the colt of the lead stallion in his previous herd. When he was 2, he was driven out of the herd. He snaked some mares (Calypso and Winona) away from a different herd.
Personality: Easy to anger, will go out of his way just for a good fight. Can't stand the sight or smell of other stallions, but loves all mares, even if they refuse to love him back. Quite vain. Holds his neck high and loves to look good.
Pic(s):

Relationship Status: Mated (to Rhia and Winona)
(Single, Single but not looking, Mated)
Other info?: Is the sire of Winona's foal, Bandito

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.
How often are you online?: Almost every day, save for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday afternoons.
Why did you want to join? (optional but helpful): Because I love RPing and I love horses!!!

Name: Calypso
Color/Markings: Light gray, with a pink snip.
History: Was a filly in a different herd until Diablo snaked her away.
Personality: Quiet, passive, will follow her superior's wishes and commands. Flighty, fearful, and not extremely bright. Quite clumsy.
Pic(s):

Relationship Status: Mated (to Diablo)
Other info?: Is pregnant

How often are you online?: Almost every day, save for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday afternoons.
Why did you want to join? (optional but helpful): Because I love RPing and I love horses!!!

Name: Winona
Color/Markings: Palomino, with a white blaze and pink snip, and a white sock on her back right leg.
History: Was a filly in a different herd until Diablo snaked her away.
Personality: Sassy, snappy, and very protective of her friend, Calypso.
Pic(s):

Relationship Status: Mated (to Diablo)
Other info?: Is Bandito's dam

Name: Bandito
Color/Markings: Black, with a white blaze and pink snip.
History: Was born to Winona and Diablo.
Personality: Curious and friendly, often running to go greet strangers which worries his parents.
Pic(s):

Relationship Status: Single
Other info?: Is Winona and Diablo's foal

Why did you want to join (optional but helpful)?: Because I love RPing and I love horses!!!

^ Sorry for the wired forms. They're from a different RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom