Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
( finally on)

Black Sky's narrowed his eyes. She wasn't really part of his herd yet, but that had been talking for a little bit. But Lilith was part of his herd. He threw his head up and rolled his eyes in fear, showing white. He walked over to them and snorted.
Lilith stepped beside Black Sky She nuzzled him gently then looked back to Ivory.

Can I be a pheasant, just to like flap about
big_smile.png
( A bird??? Why? I mean I guess you could be.....)

(Cause I love my pheasant, well he isn't mine but I have tamed him so I can get about 2 meters from him, he's called moe, it don't matter I do t wanna ruin ur thread)
( No! It's okay If you play a Pheasant! Actually, that's a great idea! For now on, You can play other kind of wild animals as long as you ask me first! So yes, you can make one!!!!!)

Metal layed his eyes back slightly. "Come on dear."

Lilith stepped beside Black Sky She nuzzled him gently then looked back to Ivory.

Black Sky's looked at her and nuzzled her back. He then turned to face Ivory. He wasn't going to make her stay, But he wanted her to.
Ivory looked at Metal one last time before bolting. She circled and came behind Lilith and Black Sky, standing a few yards away. Her nostrils flared, and she snorted at Metal, clearly beginning to fear him.

Ivory looked at Metal one last time before bolting. She circled and came behind Lilith and Black Sky, standing a few yards away. Her nostrils flared, and she snorted at Metal, clearly beginning to fear him.
Black Sky's snorted and threw his head up. He took off in a little circle, herding all his mares together. He wasn't losing a mare now that she was scared of the other horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom